JOC contracts provide owners the flexibility to quickly resolve common or recurring maintenance, rehabilitation, and/or new improvements using a qualified contractor and competitive pricing. Borderland's previous JOC clients include Pima County, City of Tucson, Town of Marana, Town of Oro Valley and Town of Sahuarita.
Borderland has the local resources and field expertise to meet the specific needs of JOC projects. We offer the availability and flexibility to schedule work well in advance, or respond quickly in an "on-call" type role when short notice is required due to unpredictable/emergency circumstances.
Because our company is locally owned and operated, we respond quickly and efficiently. Time-consuming resource requests from an out-of-town corporate office are not needed – rather, our corporate officers are in the field with the experience and authority to ensure appropriate resource allocation and issue resolution in real time. Along with normal business hours, we are available to respond at night, on weekends or any other time an unforeseen issue or emergency arises.
In addition to one of southern Arizona’s largest heavy equipment fleets, we own and stock hundreds of tools at our local yard including flow management pumps, HDPE piping, trench shoring, light plants, safety barricades, generators, air compressors, and welding equipment. These resources allow us to respond with short notice, without delays associated with equipment rentals and/or procurement.
Other Notable Projects
- 6th Street Site Wall (JOC)
- Barrio Viejo Drainage (JOC)
- Curtis to Kain Avenue Overlay (JOC)
- Esperanza Boulevard Mill and Pave (JOC)
- Kleindale-Dodge Mill and Pave (JOC)
- La Villita Rd & Rancho Sahuarita Blvd Intersection Improvements (JOC)
- Martin Avenue/Country Club Road Slurry Seal (JOC)
- Pima County Wastewater Reclamation Facilities Construction Services (JOC)
- Rita Ranch Channel Repair (JOC)
- Ruthrauff Sidewalk Improvements (JOC)
- Sahuarita Town Lake Repair (JOC)